Job Start Date: 21 September 2020
Position Type: Flexible day-to-day
Sector: Primary Education (age 5-11)
Role: Primary, Teacher
Subject: Primary Education
Location: South West London, South East London
About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for Supply Teachers to work in schools across South London.
Acting as a work-finding service, we provide supply cover to a range of Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools; from small village schools to large secondary schools.
We are looking for Teachers to cover all classes from Reception through to KS5 and who have strong behaviour management skills and are passionate about teaching.
Prospero Teaching work with both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers by helping you find your next position. Some contracts may be extended from day-to-day bookings to longer term cover.
• Location – Various locations across South London
• Position – Supply Teacher
• Start date – September 21st
• Duration / Likely Duration – Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on schools
• End date (if applicable) – N/A
• Contract type – Guaranteed Payment Contract
• Full time/part time – Part time and full time depending on schools needs
• Minimum rate of pay – MINIMUM rate £120 per day – Negotiable
• Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm (full day)
As your employment agency, Prospero Teaching will:
o Prioritise you for work above all candidates.
o Provide you with appropriate work throughout the duration of the term time/weekday .
o Assist you with relevant paper work and legislation requirements.
o Provide continued support with training and professional development.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor of Education or Equivalent
• Previous experience working in a UK school
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
• In-house Training and Development Team