About the job
JOB TITLE – Art Teacher, Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, UAE
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Key Stage 2 and 3 Art Teacher for a newly established school based in Al Ain, close to Abu Dhabi in The UAE. Currently open from Early Years to Year 8, the school is expanding to Year 9 this academic year. You will have an amazing opportunity to be part of this expansion and have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of not only the school, but also the community as a whole.
The school is very proud to bring the best of British education to the local and expat community of Al Ain. The school lies within close proximity to the Dubai-Al Ain road and is just 1 hours’ drive from Dubai.
With British Senior Leaders, the school is going from strength to strength and its’ student numbers are growing year on year. The school blends the best of local and national cultures in accordance with the National Agenda in The UAE as well as promoting the British values and traditions.
- Location – Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, The UAE
- Position – Key Stage 2 and 3 Art Teacher
- Type of work – Class Teacher – planning, preparation, marking, parents evenings etc
- Contract or position start date – 31st August 2020
- Duration– Until end of the academic year July 2022
- Contract or position end date – July 2022
- Contract type – fixed contract
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – MINIMUM £2000 per month (tax free, with excellent remuneration package including visa, medical insurance and accommodation allowance)
- Hours – 7:30 am – 3:30pm : Sunday – Thursday (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- PGCE, B.Ed with QTS or equivalent
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for the role of Art Teacher, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org