About the job
Early Years Teacher – REQUIRED FOR AN ACCREDITED BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL IN KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
Prospero Teaching are looking for a qualified Early Years Teacher for a British curriculum international school located in the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – contract start date: August 2020.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
- A leading British international school in Kuala Lumpur require a qualified Early Years Teacher to join their reputable school from August 2020.
- The school boasts a high-performing Early Years department with excellent facilities and resources.
- As the school is located in a spacious campus in the outskirts of the capital city, expat teachers benefit from the tranquility and greenery of the suburbs, yet are only 35 minutes from the city centre.
- Located on twenty acres of land, the state of the art campus caters up to 2000 students across Early Years to Year 13.
- The Early Years department follows the Early Years Foundation Stage
- The senior leadership team consists of an experienced and dedicated team of qualified school leaders, many from the UK.
** Due to ongoing global pandemic of COVID19, the school are open to altered start dates with the possibility to provide remote online learning if necessary **
- Location – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Position – Early Years Teacher
- Type of work – Class Teacher – planning, assessment, extracurricular commitments, parents’ evenings etc
- Contract or position start date – August 2020
- Duration – Two year contract
- Contract or position end date – July 2022
- Contract type – fixed contract
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – Depending on experience (remuneration package including housing allowance, relocation allowance, baggage allowance, visa, medical insurance for employee and dependants, 70% discount on tuition fees for 3 dependant children, flight allowance, etc)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Have a relevant primary teaching qualification
- Have a minimum of one year’s full time teaching experience in Early Years
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Be available to start in August 2020
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for the role of Early Years Teacher, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- Guidance and support to relocating overseas
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com