About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for an innovative and forward-thinking Head of Department to work full time. This is in a community driven secondary school in Redbridge, East London.
The secondary school seeks to appoint a talented and dynamic Teacher of French to take responsibility for Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. The candidate will take full responsibilities of the languages department and must be a highly motivated and experienced teacher. They must feel they will make a significant and positive contribution to the department.
The ideal candidate must be energetic and committed, with the ability to relate to the school’s ethos and culture. The candidate must be able to start straight away. You will be joining a supportive and successful MFL Department, and teach across the age and ability range of the school.
The school has an excellent reputation and adheres to a system that raises standards, expectations and aspirations represented in their constantly achieving exam grades. You will be joining a successful department which enjoys high levels of attainment, take-up and enthusiasm, and you will benefit from a thriving teaching environment and a supportive Senior leadership team.
This post would be suitable for a highly motivated experienced teacher who, feels they can make a significant and positive contribution to the MFL department and the school as a whole.
School location- Redbridge, East London
Position – Leader in Charge of French
Type of contract- Temporary / Permenant
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Education or euivalent
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as we offer this)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide professional related references that cover the past 2 years
PROSPERO TEACHING WILL OFFER THE SUCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £150 referral scheme (Terms and conditions apply).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org