About the job
JOB TITLE – Head of Maths, Dubai, UAE
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Head of Maths for a mixed, all through British International School in Dubai, UAE.
The school is a mixed school catering for mostly expatriate children from The Early Years up to Sixth Form. It has a highly effective Mathematics Department as well as British Senior Leadership Team. The school is going from strength to strength and provides CPD throughout the year.
The school is located on the outskirts of the city with fantastic transport links to all of the tourist hotspots throughout the emirate of Dubai, the international airports and also the other emirates of The UAE.
- Location – Dubai, UAE
- Position – Head of Maths
- Type of work – Department Head
- Contract or position start date – August 2020
- Duration– 2 years – until end of the academic year July 2022
- Contract or position end date– July 2022
- Contract type – 2 year contract
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – MINIMUM of AED14,000 (GBP2900) per month – TAX FREE – depending on experienced as well as a very competitive remuneration package
- Hours – 7:30 am – 3:30pm Sunday – Thursday plus some parents evenings etc
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Education or Equivalent
- Departmental headship experience essential
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for the role of Head of Maths, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org