About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for Humanities Teachers for Secondary schools in the Leeds area.
Prospero Teaching work with both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers by helping you find your next position. Some contracts may be extend from day-to-day bookings to longer term cover.
- Location – Leeds
- Position – Humanities Teacher
- Type of work –Humanities Teacher
- Contract or position start date – December 2020
- Duration / Likely Duration – on going
- Contract or position end date (if applicable) – n/a
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temporary
- Full time/part time – n/a
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Education or Equivalent
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
Please note – the start date of this position may be delayed following the Department for Education guidance – COVID-19: school closures. Prospero Teaching will keep the successful applicant updated subject to school re-opening dates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org