About the job
JOB TITLE – KG Teacher, Dubai, UAE
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a qualified KG Teacher for a leading American curriculum international school in the heart of Dubai.
The school is recognised as one of the best American schools in the United Arab Emirates and is located in a spacious, modern campus boasting state-of-the-art IT equipment, sports facilities and resources.
The school has established an excellent reputation across the city and have become very popular, receiving a last minute influx of registrations in KG.
The school teaching and senior management team compile of predominantly American, and Canadian teachers.
They are looking for a qualified KG Teacher to join their expanding school as soon as possible.
- Location – Dubai, UAE
- Position – KG Teacher – US curriculum
- Type of work – KG Teacher
- Contract or position start date – January 2021
- Duration– 2 years; until end of the academic year (July 2022)
- Contract type – 2 year contract
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – MINIMUM rate AED 10,000- 14,000 (£2000 – 2800) per month, tax free salary and excellent remuneration package (NB this is the minimum salary and will depend on your number of years’ experience and your credentials)
- Hours – 7:00 am – 3:30pm, plus parents evenings, school concerts etc
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Teaching qualification, i.e. PGCE or B.Ed. or equivalent
- Newly Qualified Teachers welcome
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year or willing to complete new training
- Preferably have experience in the American or IB PYP curricula
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for the role of KG Teacher, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org