Prospero Teaching are working with numerous primary and secondary schools across Aotearoa who are in need of Learning Support Coordinators to commence ASAP or in Term 2 (April 28th, 2020)
The key functionality of this integral role is to provide support to students with additional learning needs.
The Learning Support Coordinator will work closely alongside the teaching staff (Kaiako), the wider school community, Whanau and outside agencies to ensure the best possible learning outcomes for Tamariki.
To be successful in this role you will:
– Be able to create and foster positive and professional relationships with both students, staff and Whanau
– Have proven experience supporting students with learning and/or behavioural difficulties and implementing effective, well-coordinated learning plans
– Demonstrate knowledge and commitment to the Learning Support System
– Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Te Ao Maori and culturally responsive, relational pedagogy
– Hold a relevant teaching qualification i.e. Bachelors’, Masters or Post Graduate Diploma
– Hold NZ Teacher’s Registration (or eligible to obtain this)
CVs for this role can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client schools will be undertaking face-to-face and Skype Interviews ASAP.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com