ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Music Teacher for a top performing Independent School in West London to start in September 2020.
This Ofsted Outstanding secondary school are seeking a qualified and enthusiastic Teacher Music to join the Music department. This is one of the top school in London so experience within a private school environment is preferable.
Location – West London
Position – Music Teacher
Type of work – Key Stage 3/Key Stage 4
Contract or position start date – September 2020
Duration / Likely Duration – Permanent
Full time/part time – Full time
Pay will be in line with your pay scale
Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm, plus parents evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BEd / PGCE / QTS or equivalent teaching degree
- Minimum 1 year Music Teacher teaching experience
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS MUSIC ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Be able to work a full-time basis
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THIS MUSIC TEACHING ROLE:
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Music teacher:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com