Prospero Teaching are working with a number of schools across the North Island of New Zealand who are seeking passionate and enthusiastic New Entrant Teachers for Term 3 (20th of July start) and Term 4 (12th of October start)
As a teacher you will be able to deliver engaging and interactive lessons, be an exceptional communicator and have a track record of exceptional achievement, whether that is from previous positions or during training and qualification.
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant teaching qualification such as a Bachelor’s, Masters or Post Graduate Diploma
- Full NZ teachers registration or be eligible to apply for one
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- A commitment to team work
- Excellent subject knowledge and be a passionate teacher
- Be able to plan exciting, engaging schemes of work
- The drive to succeed
CV’s for this role can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .The schools have indicated they will be undertaking Skype based interviews ASAP.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com