Prospero Teaching are currently working with a number of Primary and Intermediate Schools across Auckland for year groups’ 1-8 (Ages 5-14) who are currently seeking passionate and dedicated teachers to commence for a January/ early-Feb start.
As a primary teacher, you will have extensive experience in teaching all subjects and/or knowledge of the core subjects whilst having the ability to deliver interactive lessons that keep students engaged.
The successful candidate will have:
• A relevant teaching qualification such as a Bachelor’s, Masters or Post Graduate Diploma
• Full/Provisional NZ teachers registration or be in the process of applying for one
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
• Extensive subject knowledge
• A commitment to the success of each student
• The ability to plan and execute engaging lessons
• Exceptional organisational skills
If you are a primary teaching professional, looking to take the next step in your career, contact us today!
CV’s for this role can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our client schools have indicated they will be undertaking Skype based and face to face interviews ASAP.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com