Prospero Teaching are working with a well-resourced and innovative primary school in Christchurch who are seeking an energetic teaching professional to join their supportive Kura and whanau for a Term 3 start. This is a permanent role, that has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate. The school is happy to consider a Recent Graduate or an experienced teacher looking for a new role.
The school will offer the successful candidate:
* Dedicated and supportive staff and senior leadership team
* A friendly, collaborative and respectful environment, fostered by both staff and pupils
* A forward-thinking approach to classroom teaching
The school are looking for someone who:
* Holds a relevant teaching i.e. Bachelor’s, Master’s or Post Graduate Diploma
* Has sound knowledge within the digital technology space and is proficient using google platforms for teaching
* Holds NZ Teacher’s Registration
* Possesses a genuine passion for teaching and leading children
* Creates a safe and engaging learning environment where children are encouraged to reach their full potential
* Has a willingness to participate in extra-curricular activities
If the above sounds like the opportunity for you, Prospero Teaching would love to hear from you.
CV applications for this role can be emailed to email@example.com or phone 0800 128 769 to speak to one of our consultants!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org