Prospero NZ are currently working with a number of Secondary Schools across the North Island of NZ, who are seeking qualified Physics, Biology and/or Chemistry Teachers who are confident and comfortable teaching Year 9 and above for a Term 2 start. Our clients are interested in hearing from experienced and recently qualified Science Teachers and will assist in supporting the right candidate where necessary.
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant teaching qualification from their respective country i.e. Bachelor’s, Master’s or Post Graduate Diploma
- Excellent Science subject knowledge
- A passionate teacher of Physics, Chemistry and/or Biology
- Be able to plan, prepare and teach exciting and engaging lessons
- Be aware of differentiating their lessons whilst working with the ethos of the school
- A willingness to support extra-curricular opportunities
To be considered you must:
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand
- Be able to commit to a Term 2 start date
- Be willing to undertake a skype based interview (if based outside of New Zealand)
- Received or in the process of applying for a New Zealand Teacher registration number
- Be able to offer 2 referees within the last 2 years
For more information, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com