About the job
PHYSICAL EDUCATION TEACHER – REQUIRED FOR AN ACCREDITED K-12 IB INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL IN BEIJING, CHINA
Prospero Teaching are looking for a qualified Physical Education Teacher for a popular IB international school located in Beijing, China – contract start date: August 2020.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
- A bilingual international school in Beijing, China, requires a qualified Physical Education Teacher to join their reputable school from August 2020.
- The school is the newest campus of a large reputable education group with international schools located across China, with excellent opportunities for professional development.
- This campus delivers all three IB programmes (PYP, MYP, DP) to students from KG to Grade 12.
- The school benefits from a light, modern purpose-built campus with excellent facilities and resources, close to convenient subway station located in the Haidian district of Beijing.
- The senior leadership team consists of an experienced and dedicated team of qualified expat school leaders, and teaching staff come from a range of locations around the world.
- The school is situated north west of the city centre of Beijing and is very popular area for students and expats to socialise, eat and drink. The area is full of both Chinese and Western restaurants and bars, and a great location for shopping! Haidian is also known for hosting the exquisite Summer Palace, parks and gardens.
- Location – Beijing, China
- Position – Physical Education Teacher & ASA Coordinator
- Type of work – Class Teacher – planning, assessment, organising extracurricular activities and clubs, running fixtures and tournaments, parents’ evenings etc
- Contract or position start date – August 2020
- Duration – Two year contract
- Contract or position end date – July 2022
- Contract type – fixed contract
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – approximately £25,000 – 45,000 pa depending on experience (remuneration package including housing allowance, settling allowance, home leave allowance, visa, international medical insurance for employee and dependants, free tuition fees for 2 dependant children, flight allowance)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Have a relevant teaching qualification: i.e. PGCE, B.Ed., BA (Hons) with QTS
- Have a minimum of three years’ teaching experience
- Have experience teaching the British and/or IB curriculum
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Be available to start in August 2020
- Native English Speaker
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for the role of Physical Education Teacher, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- Guidance and support to relocating overseas
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com