About the School:
Prospero Teaching is working with a High School in the beautiful city of Auckland, New Zealand who are on the look-out for a Physics and Chemistry teacher, for a Term 4 start.
This New Zealand school is recognized across the country for its academic excellence and has been established for more than 60 years. The children in the school are encouraged to participate in several extra-curricular activities, thus striving to promote their inner leadership skills and develop new interests.
This a large co-ed school offering a broad curriculum in a supportive, learning environment. The teachers and support staff display a real passion for what they do, and their commitment is evident in the wide range of curricular and co-curricular activities provided to the students. The school have modern specialist facilities in all areas and are incredibly well resourced allowing their teachers to be creative and to flourish.
The School can offer you:
- Friendly, dynamic and enthusiastic pupils
- A dedicated and motivated staff team who strongly believe in team work and building positive relationships across the school
- An experienced leadership team
- Exciting opportunities within their vibrant and multicultural community
- A high focus on care, guidance and support for all staff members
- Access to high quality professional development opportunities
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant teaching qualification from their respective country i.e. Bachelor’s, Master’s or Post Graduate Diploma
- A passionate teacher of Physics and Chemistry
- Be able to plan, prepare and teach exciting and engaging lessons
- Be aware of differentiating their lessons whilst working with the ethos of the school
- A willingness to support extra-curricular opportunities
To be considered you must:
- Be currently living in NZ/Hold a valid work visa
- Be able to commit to a Term 4 start date
- Be able to offer 2 references within the last 2 years
Interested applicants, please send us a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 0800 1AUSNZ for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com