Prospero New Zealand are currently working alongside a multitude of secondary schools across the North Island of New Zealand who, are seeking dedicated Secondary Physics teachers who are qualified and able to teach right through the senior levels, (Year 9-13) for a Term 2, April 2020 start date.
Our client schools are looking for teaching professionals who:
– Hold a relevant teaching qualification within i.e. Bachelors, Masters or Post-Graduate Diploma
– Hold NZ Teacher’s Registration (or are in the process of obtaining this)
– Have the ability to create engaging lessons and foster a safe and interactive learning environment for all students
– Have experience teaching students at the upper secondary levels (year 9-13) with a good understanding of NCEA, Levels 1-3
– Will support the individual values and visions of their respective schools/colleges.
CV applications for this role can be emailed to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org