ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching are looking for a KS2 Primary Teacher to work in a Excellent primary school in Bristol. The school are looking to appoint an ambitious and enthusiastic class teacher who will join a highly committed team. This is a full-time role teaching a class of 30 children with a culturally diverse cohort. The school has been graded ‘Excellent’ by Ofsted and expects very high standards from their teachers and staff.
- Location – Bristol
- Position – KS2 Teacher
- Type of work – KS2 Supply Teacher
- Contract or position start date – September 2020
- Duration / Likely Duration – Permanent
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Permanent
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – £22,720
- Hours – 8:30 am – 4:30pm : Mon – Fri (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- KS1 or KS2 teaching experience in the UK is desirable
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year, Prospero Teaching provide free accredited Safeguarding training
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
In-house Training and Development Team
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, or if you would like to be shortlisted for this position please apply below.
Additionally, if you have a friend or colleague who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
Prospero Teaching recruits extraordinary teachers from the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand to teach in a huge range of schools across London and the UK. We strive to make a real, notable difference to education and teaching jobs with our global learning opportunities through recruitment, linking classrooms, and training teachers overseas. If relocating from overseas we provide a landing package which includes assistance with bank account set ups, advice on the cost of living, accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org