About the job
JOB TITLE – Primary School Teacher
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Primary School Teacher for a mixed, all through British International School in Singapore and caters for over 60 different nationalities of expat students. The Primary school delivers the IB Primary Years Programme Curriculum.
The school benefits from an impressive campus and facilities, recently benefiting from considerable refurbishment and upgrades where the school is located in the heart of the vibrant Singapore city and is between beautiful nature reserves.
- Location – Singapore
- Position – Primary Teacher
- Type of work – Primary School Teacher
- Contract or position start date – August 2020
- Duration– 2 years
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Salary will depending on experience
- Housing allowance and assistance finding accommodation
- Flights allowance
- Medical Insurance
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Education Degree/or registered teacher in Australia or New Zealand
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
If you would like to be considered for the role of Primary Teacher Teacher, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com