A very well resourced High School located in the North Island of New Zealand are seeking a Chemistry Teacher to join their team full time for a January 2021 start.
The school is an independent school and prides itself on its stunning campus filled with talented young individuals. The school places very high importance on Respect, Integrity and Excellence, along with providing their students the knowledge and resources they would need to succeed and achieve their true potential.
The school is looking for a teacher who would love to contribute to the long-term success of every learner, is passionate about their subject and is resilient. You will be able to deliver engaging and interactive lessons, be an exceptional communicator and have a track record of exceptional achievement, whether that is from previous positions or during training and qualification.
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant teaching qualification such as a Bachelor’s, Masters or Post Graduate Diploma
- Have a New Zealand Teacher’s Registration or be in the process of applying for one
- Be able to commit to a January 2021 start date
- A commitment to team work
- Excellent subject knowledge and be a passionate teacher of Science
- Be able to plan exciting, engaging schemes of work
- Be aware of the importance of the organisation of different teaching strategies which underpin successful learning situations
- Be willing to support the extra-curricular opportunities that exist around Science
CV’s for this role can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 0800 1AUSNZ to speak to one of our consultants. The school have indicated they will be undertaking interviews ASAP.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com