Prospero Teaching NZ
Prospero Teaching NZ are currently working with a welcoming and forward thinking area school located within a tight-knit community in the lower South Island of New Zealand.
Our client school is seeking a passionate NZ Registered Te Reo Maori Teacher who has Tamariki and the heart of everything they do to join their supportive team to commence in Term 2, April 2020 – start date negotiable.
The school will offer the successful candidate:
– Dedicated and supportive staff and senior leadership team
– Professional and career development opportunities
– A friendly, collaborative and respectful environment, fostered by both staff and pupils, where everyone’s differences are celebrated
The school are looking for someone who:
– Holds a relevant teaching qualification from their respective country i.e. Bachelor’s, Master’s or Post Graduate Diploma
– Holds NZ Teacher’s Registration
– Possesses a genuine passion for teaching and leading children
– Creates a safe and engaging learning environment where children are encouraged to reach their full potential
– Has a willingness to participate in extra-curricular activities
If the above sounds like the opportunity for you, Prospero Teaching would love to hear from you. CV applications for this role can be emailed to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org