Prospero Teaching NZ
Prospero Teaching NZ are currently working with a welcoming and forward thinking area school located within a tight-knit community in Auckland.
Our client school is seeking a passionate NZ Registered Te Reo Maori Teacher who has Tamariki in the heart of everything they do to join their supportive team to commence in Term 3.
The school will offer the successful candidate:
– Dedicated and supportive staff and senior leadership team
– Professional and career development opportunities
– A friendly, collaborative and respectful environment, fostered by both staff and pupils, where everyone’s differences are celebrated
The school are looking for someone who:
– Holds a relevant teaching qualification from their respective country i.e. Bachelor’s, Master’s or Post Graduate Diploma
– Holds NZ Teacher’s Registration
– Possesses a genuine passion for teaching and leading children
– Creates a safe and engaging learning environment where children are encouraged to reach their full potential
– Has a willingness to participate in extra-curricular activities
If the above sounds like the opportunity for you, Prospero Teaching would love to hear from you. CV applications for this role can be emailed to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org