ABOUT THE SCHOOL
A growing British international school, for children aged 3-15 years, requires a qualified primary teacher to start in August 2020. The school is located in a luscious, green campus, two hours south of the capital city Bangkok, situated in countryside only a few kilometers from the popular tourist destination, Pattaya city, lined with hotels, resorts, shopping malls, bars and restaurants.
The cost of living is considerably less than Australia & New Zealand and travel opportunities from Bangkok is extensive.The Primary school teaches the English National curriculum.
- Location – Bangkok, Thailand
- Position – Primary Teacher
- Type of work – Contract
- Contract or position start date – August 2020
- Duration– 1 year
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Salary depending on experience
- Housing allowance and assistance finding accommodation
- Flights allowance beginning and end of contract
- Medical insurance
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Education Degree/or registered teacher in Australia or New Zealand and a minimum of 1 year teaching experience
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
If you would like to be considered for the role of Year 3 Teacher, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org