Prospero Teaching is currently recruiting Educational Leaders for a range of Early Childhood Centres across Melbourne.
The positions we are working on are either permanent or fixed-term contracts which run for the remainder of the year.
As an agency, we support Centres across the whole of Melbourne, so regardless of where you are based, we would love to hear from you as see if we can assist you with securing a new role.
We are keen to hear from all Educational Leaders, regardless of how much experience in the role.
- Educational Leader
- Permanent and fixed-term contract positions
- Full and Part-time roles available
To be Eligible:
- Current ACECQA approved Diploma/Bachelor qualification
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- Fully vaccinated (COVID-19)
- Hold a current first aid qualification (HLTAID004).
- Strong leadership skills and previous experience in a similar role, working within a long day-care centre and team
- The ability to work as a team-player who is open to different views, receptive to feedback and reflects upon best practice.
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who have a strong understanding of the sector and are committed to providing a high standard of service throughout the whole process
- The service we provide to candidates is free
- A range of opportunities regardless of experience
- A variety of centres and settings – our clients our across both the government and independent sector
- Free interview support and CV advice
If you are actively looking for a role and would like to be put forward, then please send across your CV and we will get in touch
- PositionEducational Leader
- Type of work Early Childhood