Prospero Teaching is working alongside an Independent school based in Alice Springs in the Northern Territory, who are looking for a Lower Primary Teacher.
This is a full-time position with an immediate start. The position will be offered on a fixed-term 12-month contract, with view to extend for the right person.
This school cultivates an enriching and supportive atmosphere for its students and are looking for a teacher who has a modern direction to education. An attractive relocation and housing package is available for the successful candidate
They are happy to consider teachers of all experience levels.
- Lower Primary.
- Immediate start.
- Full-time position for the remainder of the school year.
- Interviews will take place as soon as possible.
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education.
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer).
- Must have OCHRE card.
- Must be fully vaccinated.
- Have working rights in Australia.
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role.
- Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers.
- A variety of schools and settings – our clients include state and independent schools.
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team.
If you are actively looking for a role and would like to be put forward, then please send across your CV and we will get in touch.
- Location Alice Springs, Northern Territory
- PositionLower Primary Teacher
- Type of work Primary