Prospero Teaching are working with a number of Intermediate Schools across NZ who are recruiting for exceptional NZ-Based Years 7-8 teachers who can teach all subjects, starting in Term 1, 2023. The schools are eager to hear from experienced and newly qualified teachers who are either looking to kick – start their teaching career or build on their current experience.
Our schools are seeking to appoint NZ-Based and Registered Intermediate teachers with excellent interpersonal skills and who are passionate about teaching and able to inspire others with that passion. The successful teachers will need to be committed to planning excellent lessons and raising achievement.
The successful Teacher will possess:
- A relevant Teaching Degree and NZ Teacher’s Registration
- Good communication skills
- Strong team ethos
- The commitment to go the extra mile.’
- A strong belief in truly comprehensive education
- An ability to teach all subjects
To be eligible you must:
- Be able to commit to a Term 1, 2023 start date
- Be able to teach all subjects
- Be creative and innovative.
- Have drive and tenacity.
- Encourage students to reach their full potential.
Interested candidates can email their CV or ring us on 0800 1AUSNZ for more information.
- Location Auckland, Blenheim, Canterbury, Dunedin, Hamilton, Hawke's Bay, Manawatu Wanganui, New Zealand, Southland, Tauranga, Wellington, West Coast
- PositionCalling All NZ-Based Intermediate Teachers
- Type of work Primary