Prospero Teaching has an exciting opportunity for a Secondary trained Design Technology and Art Teacher at a lovely school in Auckland, NZ. Our client is seeking a teacher who can teach up to a Senior level.
Areas of teaching include:
* Junior Visual Arts
* Senior Textiles OR Materials Design OR Technology Engineering
You will join a well-established and resourceful Department, who have a supportive, collaborative work environment. The position is a full-time permanent position.
The school has an outstanding reputation in the local community. A multicultural setting, the student population is diverse in language and culture and the school aims to provide outstanding support to all. As a Teacher, you are provided with continuous Professional Development, ensuring you have the tools and skills you need to succeed. .
This opportunity will suit newly qualified and experienced teachers, however is essential that the applicant is passionate about their specialism and has a keen interest in teaching across year groups.
The successful applicant must:
- Be available to begin in Term 3, 2022
- Be enthusiastic and have a passion for Design Technology and Art.
- Be experienced in teaching Year 9-13, with the ability to teach Senior Students.
- Have the confidence to lead and inspire students, showcasing their passion for teaching.
- Committed to the ethos and values of the school.
- A commitment to extra-curricular activities.
To be Eligible:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education.
- Provide a minimum of two professional references from Senior members of staff.
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered within NZ
- Have working rights in NZ
If this sounds like an opportunity that interests you, please apply today by sending your up-to-date CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 0800 1AUSNZ for more information.
- Location Auckland, New Zealand
- PositionDesign Technology and Art Teacher
- Type of work Secondary