Prospero Teaching New Zealand are seeking early childhood relievers in the following locations:
- Auckland (Central, East, South)
- Palmerston North (qualified only)
Perks of relief teaching:
- Competitive payrate
- Flexible days/ hours
- NO paper work
- Nationwide opportunities: Work anywhere in Aotearoa
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to secure permanent employment
Here’s a brief glimpse of the role:
- Casual relief teaching in early childhood centres (0-5 years).
- Support the centre and permanent staff in ensuring child safety and well-being.
- Engage in age-appropriate activities for children aged 0-5.
- Uphold centres policies to enhance quality care and education
How do you receive work from us?
- Access to a phone-friendly app
- Autonomy to select your working hours
- Easy calendar tool for updating availability
- Receive notifications for upcoming shifts
- Submit timesheets conveniently through the app
What do you need to apply for this role?
- Have recent formal experience working with children and or vulnerable adults
- 2 relevant professional references
- An updated CV
How to apply:
Simply click on the APPLY button to submit your CV. Alternatively, if you have any questions, please give us a call at 0800 128 769 (option 1).
Refer a friend and YOU & YOUR ece/pmy qualified + registered teaching buddy will both receive a $150nzd referral bonus EACH! *t’c and c’s apply – check out our socials for more information.
Want to know more about Prospero Teaching?
Please visit our website for more details: www.prosperoteaching.co.nz
- Location Auckland, Blenheim, Canterbury, Dunedin, Manawatu Wanganui, New Zealand, Queenstown, Southland, Tauranga, Wellington
- PositionEarly Childhood Relievers - Across New Zealand
- Type of work Early Childhood