Prospero Teaching are seeking a qualified and registered ECE teacher or 3rd year teacher in training for our client centre in Mangere, Auckland.
Our client centre has a teaching philosophy that strongly focuses on building strong relationships with Tamariki, their whanau, and local community.
Together teachers foster children’s sense of belonging through community engagement and by providing a socially rich environment where children can continue to build their confidence and identity.
ABOUT THE CENTRE:
- A strong vision and philosophy
- Well-Placed ERO report
- Licensed for 55 children
- Age specific and tailored spaces
- Spacious outdoor environment
- Strong connections with the community
- Nutritious meals provided for Tamariki daily
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Ability to positively engage with the tamariki, parents, staff, and the wider community
- Easy access to transportation
- A true passion for Early Childhood Education
- A teacher who is sensitive to children and their families’ requirements
- Effective communication skills with a proactive outlook and an ability to always maintain professionalism
BEFORE JOINING THE TEAM:
- Hold a Level 7 Education Qualification in Early Childhood or Primary, and/or NZQA approved qualifications (if qualified) – Or about to complete your qualification (3rd year student)
- Current NZ Teachers Registration (if qualified)
- Comply with the Children’s Act 2014 compliance requirements
- Provide vaccine certificate
How to contact us: Please submit your CV by clicking APPLY or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 128 769 (option 1).
Perhaps you aren’t looking for a permanent role or know someone who is? Register with Prospero Teaching or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 Prezzy Card (conditions apply). For further information, please visit https://prosperoteaching.co.nz/.
- Location Auckland, New Zealand
- PositionEarly Childhood Teacher needed in Mangere, Auckland
- Type of work Early Childhood
- Contract/position start date07/03/2022
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)4_terms
- Full/Part timeFull day