Prospero Teaching is excited to announce a fantastic opportunity for an early childhood head teacher on behalf of our esteemed client centre in New Lynn, Auckland.
If you’re passionate about education and thrive in a family-oriented environment, this could be the perfect role for you!
- Salary: $58,240 to $64,896 based on extended pay parity
- 32 hour working week offering you work life balance
- Small family orientated centre (57 tamariki from 2-5 years of age)
About the Centre:
- Christian community based centre
- Commitment to quality education
- Well Placed ERO report
- Licensed for 57 tamariki
- Beter than minimum ratio requirements
- Diverse and inclusive learning environment
Position: Head Teacher
Location: New Lynn, Auckland
- Help shape an environment that is stimulating and supports the growth and development of tamariki
- Develop and implement age-appropriate curriculum and lesson plans
- Observe, document and evaluate children’s learning, strengths and interests
- Collaborate with colleagues and parents to support each child’s unique needs
- Uphold the pre-school’s Christian values
- Qualified + Registered ECE teacher
- Confident and respectful communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of child development
- Comply with the Childrens Act 2014
- Prior leader experience is advantageous
How to Apply?
Please submit your CV by clicking APPLY or call us on 0800 128 769 (option 1).
Want to know more about Prospero Teaching?
Please visit our website for more details: www.prosperoteaching.co.nz
- Location Auckland, New Zealand
- PositionECE Head Teacher - Auckland
- Type of work Early Childhood