About the centre:
Prospero Teaching is excited to announce a fantastic opportunity for a qualified and registered Early Childhood Teacher on behalf of our esteemed client centre in New Lynn, Auckland.
If you’re passionate about education and thrive in a family-oriented environment, this could be the perfect role for you!
You will be welcomed into a preschool, that takes pride in its Christian Community ethos, where children are nurtured, supported, and inspired to grow in a caring and inclusive environment. This centre believes in providing the highest quality early childhood education, fostering a love for learning and building strong foundations for our children’s future.
Position: Head Teacher
Location: New Lynn, Auckland
- Salary: $58,240 to $64,896 based on extended pay parity
- 32 hour working week
- Small family orientated centre (57 tamariki from 2-5 years of age)
- Help shape an environment that is stimulating and supports the growth and development of tamariki
- Develop and implement age-appropriate curriculum and lesson plans
- Foster the social, emotional, and cognitive development of each child
- Observe, Document and evaluate children’s learning, strengths and interests
- Collaborate with colleagues and parents to support each child’s unique needs
- Maintain open and effective communication with families
- Uphold the pre-school’s values
- Qualified + Registered ECE teacher
- Confident and respectful communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of child development
- Comply with the Childrens Act 2014
- Prior leader experience is advantageous
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV by clicking APPLY
Perhaps you aren’t looking for a permanent role or know someone who is? Refer a friend and you could earn a $250 Prezzy Card (conditions apply). For further information, please visit https://prosperoteaching.co.nz/.
- Location Auckland
- PositionECE Head Teacher Teacher - New Lynn
- Type of work Early Childhood