Prospero Teaching is excited to present an exceptional opportunity at in an early learning centre in Ponsonby, Auckland.
If you’re seeking a full-time position in an under twos room within a Reggio Emilia-inspired (REI) centre, look no further – this might just be your perfect match!
Positions Available: Under Twos Teacher
Locations: Ponsonby Auckland
Join a nurturing and innovative environment that prioritises the development and well-being of tamariki. This ECE centre is committed to fostering creativity, curiosity, and a love for learning from the earliest stages of life.
Our client centres values their teaching team and acknowledges the importance of providing a quality learning environment for Tamariki by ensuring great ratio’s are maintained, opting in for extended pay parity and ensuring tamariki have primary caregivers.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to positively engage with the tamariki, parents, staff, and the wider community
- Have a passion for working with young children in an early learning setting
- Eagerness to grow and learn
- Effective communication skills with a proactive outlook and an ability to always maintain professionalism
- Knowledge of RIE philosophy is advantageous
- Qualified ECE Teacher + valid teachers’ registration
- Must have recent experience working with children in a formal setting
- Comply with the Childrens Act 2014
- Have NZ working rights and be based in NZ
How to contact us:
Please submit your CV or email to Ashley Bayley at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 128 769 (option 1).
- Location Auckland, New Zealand
- PositionECE Under Twos RIE Teacher - Ponsonby, Auckland
- Type of work Early Childhood