Prospero Teaching is excited to present an exceptional opportunity at in an early learning centre in Ponsonby, Auckland.
If you’re seeking a full-time position in an under twos room within a Reggio Emilia-inspired (REI) centre, look no further – this might just be your perfect match!
Positions Available: Under Twos Teacher
Locations: Ponsonby Auckland
- Extended pay parity
- Small centre homely centre
- Generous PD budget and non-contact time
- Health and wellness allowance of $500
- Free childcare
About the Centre:
- Nurturing and innovative environment
- Is commitment to nurturing creativity, curiosity, and a love for learning
- Principles are based on the Magda Gerber and Pikler approach
- Great ratios
- Licensed for 50 tamariki
- Is inclusive and celebrates cultural diversity
What we are looking for:
- Ability to positively engage with the tamariki, parents, staff, and the wider community
- Have a passion for working with young children in an early learning setting
- Effective communication skills with a proactive outlook and an ability to always maintain professionalism
- Knowledge of Pikler/ RIE philosophy is advantageous
- Qualified ECE Teacher + valid teachers’ registration
- Must have recent experience working with children in a formal setting
- Have NZ working rights and be based in NZ
How to Apply?
Please submit your CV by clicking APPLY or call us on 0800 128 769 (option 1).
- Location Auckland, New Zealand
- PositionECE Under Twos Teacher - Ponsonby
- Type of work Early Childhood