Are you a passionate and dedicated Primary Teacher seeking exciting fixed-term positions in Auckland?
Look no further! We have multiple fixed-term opportunities ranging from 1 term to 3 or 4 terms with various age groups from new entrance through to year 5/6.
Why take on fixed term teaching posts?
- Helps broaden your professional skills and experience as you work with diverse students, collaborate with different teams, and adapt to new environments, you’ll develop valuable skills and gain a deeper understanding of teaching methodologies.
- Flexibility and Variety
- Building Networks and Connections
- Contributing to Student Success
- Career Exploration
If you’re ready to embrace new experiences, make a positive impact, and expand your teaching horizons, consider taking on a fixed-term teaching role in a primary school. Join a passionate community of educators, support student success, and continue to grow as a teacher.
- Ability to positively engage with tamariki, parents, staff, and the wider community.
- Convenient access to transportation for easy commuting.
- A true passion for Primary Education and a commitment to fostering students’ growth.
- Ability to effectively engage and work across all age groups, supporting the New Zealand Curriculum.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrating a proactive outlook and maintaining professionalism at all times.
Before joining our team, candidates must:
- Hold a Level 7 Education Qualification in Primary/Secondary and/or NZQA-approved qualifications.
- Experience working in the primary/ secondary sector
- Current NZ Teachers Registration.
- Comply with the Children’s Act 2014 compliance requirements.
How to contact us: Please submit your CV by clicking APPLY or email Ashley at: email@example.com or call us on 0800 128 769 (option 1).
Perhaps you are looking for a permanent role or know someone who is? Refer a friend and you could earn a $250 Prezzy Card (conditions apply). For further information, please visit www.prosperoteaching.co.nz
- Location Auckland, New Zealand
- PositionFixed-term primary teaching roles in Auckland
- Type of work Primary