Prospero Teaching is working alongside a supportive High School who are looking for a Food Technology Teacher for Term 3, 2022.
The school are looking for a creative, dynamic, and experienced educator to teach Food Technology/Hospitality Studies up to a Senior Level.
The school is based in offers an enjoyable working environment with a strong and supportive leadership and teaching team in place.
This is a full-time role permanent role.
The school are happy to consider teachers of all experience levels.
- Food Tech / Hospitality Teacher
- Teaching across Years 9-13
- Term 3, 2022 start contract
- Permanent, Full-time position
- Interviews will take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be able to provide their NZ teaching registration
- Have working rights in NZ
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings – our clients include state and independent schools
- Free interview support and CV advice
If you are actively looking for a role and would like to be put forward, then please send across your CV and we will get in touch, or ring us on 0800 1AUSNZ for more information.
- Location Auckland, New Zealand
- PositionFood Technology Teacher
- Type of work Secondary