Are you in search of a teaching role that matches your educational philosophy and values?
Prospero Teaching is currently recruiting for positions in Auckland, on behalf of our client centres.
Explore opportunities in:
- Mt Eden
- Red Beach
Auckland, New Zealand, offers a wealth of opportunities and benefits. As the country’s economic hub. Its cultural diversity enriches the city’s vibrant arts, cuisine, and cultural scene. Auckland’s has plenty to offer whether you’re looking to explore the inner city or escape to the surrounding suburbs of lush forest or seeking that coastal charm.
Auckland is ever growing and adapting, offering opportunities to get amongst local community events, from farmers markets right through to large sporting and musical events.
An Early Childhood Educator:
Embarking on a career as an early childhood teacher is a rewarding and fulfilling career. Make a lasting impact, as you influence and help shape the future generation. Help create a lifelong passion for learning. Work alongside a team of passionate teacher in create a nurturing and stimulating environment that foster curiosity and exploration. The role as an ece teacher offers ample room for creativity and innovation in exploring various teaching methods, giving you room to grow as an educator and tailor your practice to meet the needs of Tamariki and your community.
What we are looking for:
- Nursery, Toddler and Pre-school Teachers
- Someone who is able to positively engage with the tamariki, parents, staff, and the wider community
- A teacher with a true passion for Early Childhood Education
- Effective communication skills with a proactive outlook and an ability to always maintain professionalism
To thrive in this role, you’ll need:
- Hold a Level 7 Education Qualification in Early Childhood or Primary, and/or NZQA approved qualifications (if qualified)
- Or about to complete your teaching qualification (3rd year student)
- Current NZ Teachers Registration (if qualified)
- Comply with the Children’s Act 2014 compliance requirements
How to contact us: Please submit your CV by clicking APPLY or email Ashley at email@example.com OR call us on 0800 128 769 (option 1).
Perhaps you aren’t looking for a permanent role or know someone who is? Refer a friend and you could earn a $250 Prezzy Card (conditions apply). For further information, please visit https://prosperoteaching.co.nz/.
- Location Auckland, New Zealand
- PositionFull Time Early Childhood Opportunities - Auckland
- Type of work Early Childhood