Are you seeking a teaching whanau? A ECE centre in Central Auckland that genuinely advocates for you, cares about your wellbeing, and is passionate about children’s learning and development? Look no further! We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team.
Why join our client centre in Auckland?
- Fosters an environment that nurtures children’s learning, development, and individuality.
- Pride themselves on embracing cultural diversity, valuing children’s unique heritage, language, and identity.
- Goal is to create an atmosphere that feels like a second home for both children and teachers.
- High teacher-child ratios
- Supportive and caring team
- ECE Pay Parity
- Located in the heart of the city
- Fully funded Teacher Registration and first aid •
- Annual spa vouchers
- $100 Prezzy Card on your birthday & a PAID day off
- Team events and monthly lunch treats
- BePure wellbeing vitamins
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Kind, nurturing, energetic, and passionate individuals
- Ability to engage positively with children, parents, staff, and the wider community
- Easy access to transportation
- Reflective practitioners
- Embrace and implement practices that reflect the dual heritage of Aotearoa and celebrate cultural diversity
- Effective communication skills, proactive outlook, and a commitment to professionalism
BEFORE JOINING THE TEAM, YOU SHOULD:
- Hold a Level 7 Education Qualification in Early Childhood or Primary, and/or NZQA approved qualifications
- Hold a current NZ Teachers Registration
- Comply with the Children’s Act 2014
Open to overseas and NZ applications. Must have NZQA (ECE/ PMY level 7) and registration with the NZ teachers Council, plus have recent experience working with children between the ages of 0-6 years of age.
HOW TO CONTACT US: Please submit your CV by clicking APPLY or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call us on 0800 128 769 (option 1).
REFERRAL BONUS: Perhaps you are not currently seeking a permanent role, or you know someone who is? Refer a friend, and if they are successful, you could earn a $200 Prezzy Card (conditions apply).
- Location Auckland, New Zealand
- PositionFull Time Early Childhood Teacher - Central Auckland
- Type of work Early Childhood