Prospero Teaching are seeking either a qualified teacher or teacher-in-training for our client centre in either Manukau or Central Auckland.
LOCATION: Two locations to pick from – Central Auckland OR Manukau
ROLE: Full- time ECE Teacher
START: Flexible for the right teacher
About the centre:
- Better than minimum ratios
- Nature based programme
- Specialise in earth science, outdoor play & sustainability
- Is Purpose-Built and has an expansive outdoor play space
- Is a blend of educational approaches: Drawing inspiration from Reggio, Montessori, Waldorf, Pikler, and the Forest Movement.
- Nurtures resilience & inquisitive minds: A centre that fosters resiliency, a sense of belonging, the joy of discovery, trust, patience, teamwork, and endless exploration.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to positively engage with the tamariki, parents, staff, and the wider community
- Interested in joining a centres that is inspired by
- Eagerness to grow and learn
- A true passion for Early Childhood Education and natural sustainable practices
- Effective communication skills with a proactive outlook and an ability to always maintain professionalism
To be eligible:
- Must have recent experience working with children in a formal setting
- Qualified Early Childhood Teacher + valid teachers registration OR soon to graduate
How to contact us: Please submit your CV by clicking APPLY or call us on 0800 128 769 (option 1).
- Location Auckland, New Zealand
- PositionFull time ECE Position in Auckland
- Type of work Early Childhood