Embrace new opportunities within the primary sector! Find a role with an age group that suits your skills set!
Are you a passionate and dedicated Primary Teacher seeking exciting full-time positions in Auckland?
If you’re ready to embrace new experiences, make a positive impact, and expand your teaching horizons reach out to Prospero Teaching to introduce you to a new community of teachers and schools.
We have various full-time opportunities within the Auckland region. Check out the below locations…
- Mt Eden
- Herne Bay
Find a position with the following age groups:
- New Entrance teacher
- Year 3-4 teacher
- Year 5-6 teacher
- Year 7-8 intermediate teacher
Why take on full-time primary teaching role?
- Job security and stability
- Ability to build connections with a community of teachers
- Collaborate and network with teacher to gain valuable knowledge and skills
- Opportunities for career progression
- Be a part of a schools local community
- Make strong impact on students learning – investing in student’s success
- Ability to positively engage with tamariki, parents, staff, and the wider community.
- Convenient access to transportation for easy commuting.
- A true passion for Primary Education and a commitment to fostering students’ growth.
- Ability to effectively engage and work across all age groups, supporting the New Zealand Curriculum.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrating a proactive outlook and maintaining professionalism at all times.
Before joining our team, candidates must:
- Hold a Level 7 Education Qualification in Primary/Secondary and/or NZQA-approved qualifications.
- Experience working in the primary/ secondary sector
- Current NZ Teachers Registration.
- Comply with the Children’s Act 2014 compliance requirements.
- Must be based in NZ
How to contact us: Please submit your CV by clicking APPLY or email Ashley at: email@example.com or call us on 0800 128 769 (option 1).
- Location Auckland, New Zealand
- PositionFull time Primary/ Intermediate Teachers Needed in Auckland
- Type of work Primary