We are currently working with numerous Secondary Schools and Colleges throughout New Zealand who are seeking Hard Materials teachers to join their team for a Term 3 start.
We are looking to hear from teaching professionals, with strengths in all or any of the following areas: metalwork, woodwork, electronics, robotics, engineering, graphics and design.
Our client schools are happy to consider both experienced teachers or teaching graduates looking to establish themselves in their first teaching position.
To be considered for these positions you will:
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification i.e. Bachelors’, Masters or Post Graduate Diploma
- Hold NZ Registration (or be eligible to obtain this)
- Have excellent subject knowledge within Hard Technology in your chosen specialty
- Can work effectively in a team setting and individually
- Be comfortable teaching Years 9-13
CV’s can be emailed to email@example.com or ring us on 0800 1AUSNZ to speak to one of our consultants
- Location Auckland, Canterbury, Dunedin, Hamilton, Manawatu Wanganui, New Zealand, Southland, Wellington
- PositionHard Materials Teacher
- Type of work Secondary