Prospero Teaching are working with an excellent Intermediate School in Auckland who are recruiting for an exceptional Years 7-8 teacher who can teach all subjects to join a successful and innovative department, starting in Term 3, 2022. The school are eager to hear from experienced and newly qualified teachers who are either looking to kick – start their teaching career or build on their current experience.
This School is a truly comprehensive, fair-banded School where staff are committed to getting the best outcomes for students. The school benefits from first class facilities and exciting development pathways for all team members.
The School is seeking to appoint an NZ-Based and Registered Intermediate teacher with excellent interpersonal skills who is passionate about teaching and is able to inspire others with that passion. The successful Teacher will need to be committed to planning excellent lessons and raising achievement.
This position represents a superb career opportunity for an enthusiastic professional who is passionate about teaching, has excellent subject knowledge and teaching skills. This position is suitable for graduates and experienced teachers.
The successful Teacher will possess:
- A relevant Teaching Degree
- Good communication skills
- Strong team ethos
- The commitment to go the extra mile.’
- A strong belief in truly comprehensive education
- An ability to teach all subjects
The School can offer you:
- An excellent reputation in the local community
- A dedicated and enthusiastic team of teachers and support staff
- Superb facilities and resources
- Aspirational and hard-working students
To be eligible you must:
- Be a qualified teacher
- Have a New Zealand Teacher’s Registration
- Be able to commit to a Term 3, 2022 start date
- Be able to teach all subjects
- Be creative and innovative.
- Have drive and tenacity.
- Encourage students to reach their full potential.
Interested candidates can email their CV or ring us on 0800 1AUSNZ for more information.
- Location Auckland, New Zealand
- PositionIntermediate Teacher
- Type of work Primary