Are you looking for the next step in your teaching career or perhaps ready for a change for 2024?
We are looking for passionate ECE leaders from head teachers, team leader and centre managers across Auckland, Christchurch and Queenstown. We are working with centres that are eager to support your success as you grow your own leadership skills and abilities.
As a Head Teacher or Centre Manager, you will have the privilege of creating a warm and nurturing environment for children, while simultaneously managing and mentoring a team of dedicated educators. Your leadership will be instrumental in providing a safe and enriching space for children to learn, grow, and explore their potential.
Some of the perks with centre we work with are:
- Competitive salary ($70,000 – $98,000 NZD)
- Discounted childcare
- Supportive management and leadership team
- Small family run or community based centres
- Opportunities to grow as a professional leader
To thrive in this role, you’ll need:
- A recognised Level 7 early childhood qualification and current NZ Teachers Registration
- Have previous leadership experience
- Have clear and effectively communication
- Have NZ working rights and be based in NZ
Here’s how to apply:
Simply click on the APPLY button to submit your CV. Alternatively, you can call at 0800 128 769 (option 1).
Want to know more about Prospero Teaching?
Please visit our website for more details: www.prosperoteaching.co.nz
- Location Auckland, Canterbury, New Zealand, Queenstown
- PositionLeadership Positions - Auckland / Christchurch / Queenstown
- Type of work Early Childhood