Prospero Teaching are currently recruiting a number of NZ-Based Primary School Teachers on behalf of a number of State and Independent schools across NZ for a Term 2 and Term 3, 2022 start.
We have a number of roles available within Primary Schools. These roles range between New Entrant-Year 8. Almost all of the roles we have available are full-time permanent positions, with a few fixed-term positions available as well.
Our client schools are open to teachers of all experience levels.
- State & Independent Schools
- Term 2 and Term 3, 2022 start dates
- Full-time positions
- Interviews will take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Be currently residing in NZ
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Hold an NZ Teacher’s Registration
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Have working rights in NZ
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings – our clients include state and independent schools
- Free interview support and CV advice
If you are actively looking for a role and would like to be put forward, then please send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 0800 1AUSNZ for more information.
- Location Auckland, Canterbury, Dunedin, Hamilton, Manawatu Wanganui, New Zealand, Southland, Wellington
- PositionMultiple Primary Teaching Positions Across NZ
- Type of work Primary