Exciting Opportunity for a pre-school teacher in Otahuhu Auckland!
About the centre:
This pre-school is a reputable centre that provides a nurturing environment for children aged 3-5 years. With a focus on fostering spiritual, social, and academic growth, the pre-school aims to inspire a love for learning while instilling Christian values in its students.
Position: Teacher-in-training OR qualified + registered ECE teacher
Location: Otahuhu, Auckland
Start: Flexible for the right teacher
- Create a safe and stimulating learning environment for young children
- Develop and implement age-appropriate curriculum and lesson plans
- Foster the social, emotional, and cognitive development of each child
- Observe, Document and evaluate children’s learning, strengths and interests
- Collaborate with colleagues and parents to support each child’s unique needs
- Maintain open and effective communication with families
- Uphold the pre-school’s values
- 3rd Year student (Level 7 ECE/PMY) Or qualified + valid registered ECE/PMY teacher
- Passion for working with young children
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Recent experience working with children
- Understanding of child development
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Ability to create engaging and interactive learning experiences
- Comply with the Childrens Act 2014
- Must be in New Zealand
Why apply for this role?
- Opportunity to work in a supportive and inclusive Christian environment
- Collaborative team of dedicated professionals
- Access to professional development opportunities
- Chance to make a positive impact on the lives of young learners
How to contact us: Please submit your CV or email to Ashley Bayley at: email@example.com or call us on 0800 128 769 (option 1).
Perhaps you aren’t looking for a permanent role or know someone who is? Refer a friend and you could earn a $250 Prezzy Card (conditions apply). For further information, please visit https://prosperoteaching.co.nz/.
- Location Auckland, New Zealand
- PositionPreschool Teacher Needed - Otahuhu
- Type of work Early Childhood