Prospero Teaching are seeking a Year 5/6 Primary Teacher for our client school in Central Auckland.
Position: Year 5/6 Teacher with PE Experience
Location: Central Auckland
Why Choose our client School?
- A vibrant and supportive educational community
- Opportunity to make a significant impact through physical education
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Welcoming and inclusive school culture
- High quality education and facilities
- Values of: Respect, Integrity, Personal Excellence & Celebration of Cultural Diversity
- Valid teaching certification with the NZ Tecahers Council
- NZ Level 7 Primary or Secondary Teaching qualification (or NZQA eligible qualification)
- Experience teaching in Year 5/6 or similar age group
- Strong background in Physical Education is advantageous
- Familiarity with curriculum standards and effective teaching methodologies
- Deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons to Year 5/6 students
- Incorporate physical education and sports activities into the curriculum
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Support student growth and development
- Collaborate with colleagues and actively participate in school-wide initiatives
Please click APPLY or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 128 769 (Option 1).
We welcome applications from both overseas and New Zealand-based candidates. International applicants must have an eligible primary/ secondary qualification + teacher registration and recent experience working in the primary sector.
- Location Auckland, New Zealand
- PositionYear 5/6 Primary Teacher - Central Auckland
- Type of work Primary