Prospero Teaching are actively working on a single cell Year 7 teaching position in Remuera.
You will be welcomed into a well-established school with a super supportive community and very supportive staff so there will be plenty of assistance and guidance around planning and programmes.
If you’re ready to embrace a new experience for Term 4 2023/ Term 1 2024, make a positive impact, and expand your teaching horizons reach out to start your new journey.
Role: Year 7 Teacher (intermediate age group)
Location: Remuera, Auckland
Start: Opportunities for Term 4 2023/ Term 1 2024
- Ability to positively engage with tamariki, parents, staff, and the wider community.
- Convenient access to transportation for easy commuting.
- A true passion for Primary Education and a commitment to fostering students’ growth.
- Ability to effectively engage and work across all age groups, supporting the New Zealand Curriculum.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrating a proactive outlook and maintaining professionalism at all times.
Before joining our team, candidates must:
- Hold a Level 7 Education Qualification in Primary/Secondary and/or NZQA-approved qualifications.
- Experience working in the primary/ secondary sector
- Current NZ Teachers Registration.
- Comply with the Children’s Act 2014 compliance requirements.
- Open to overseas and NZ based teachers
How to contact us: Please submit your CV by clicking APPLY
- Location Auckland, New Zealand
- PositionYear 7 Teacher - Remuera, Auckland
- Type of work Primary