Prospero Teaching are seeking a qualified and registered ECE teacher or 3rd year teacher in training for our client centre in Belmont.
Our client centre is based in Auckland's North Shore with strong connections to the surrounding community. This centre is passionate about Reggio Emilia and Emmi Pikler's philosophy focusing on partnerships and building strong relationships with children, whanau, the wider community, and environment.
Our client centre is a privately owned centre whose centre owner is very much involved and has many years of experience.
ABOUT THE CENTRE:
- A brilliant supportive management team
- Professional development opportunities and ongoing support in your learning journey
- Mentoring and full support for teachers' registration
- Weekly rostered non-contact
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative team
- The opportunity to work in a centre whose mission is to empower and inspire everyone to learn together
- Licensed for 60 Tamariki
- An environment that is homely and breathes its philosophy
- An environment that is joyful and values having fun
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Easy access to transportation
- A true passion for Early Childhood Education
- Effective communication skills with a proactive outlook and an ability to always maintain professionalism
- Have some working knowledge of the Reggio philosophy
- Collaborative and able to work effectively within a team
- Eager to learn, is a reflective practitioner and has a willingness to grow
- Interest in working with the toddler age group and have a hunger for building respectful collaborative relationships with children and their whanau
- Have some knowledge of primary caregiving
BEFORE JOINING THE TEAM:
- Hold a Level 7 Education Qualification in Early Childhood or Primary, and/or NZQA approved qualifications (if qualified) - Or about to complete your qualification (3rd year student)
- Current NZ Teachers Registration (if qualified)
- Comply with the Children's Act 2014 compliance requirements
- Provide vaccine certificate
How to contact us: Please submit your CV or email to Ashley Bayley at: or call us on 0800 128 769 (option 1).
Perhaps you aren't looking for a permanent role or know someone who is? Register with Prospero Teaching or refer a friend and you could earn a $200 Prezzy Card (conditions apply). For further information, please visit https://prosperoteaching.co.nz/.
- Location Belmont, Auckland
- PositionPermanent ECE Teacher Role - Auckland
- Type of work Early Childhood