Dance and Humanities Teacher – Term 2 start!
- Based in the South of Brisbane
- Dance and Humanities Teacher
- Independent co- educational school with a faith-based setting, catering to year 7-12 students
- Fixed Term contract
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This Independent co-educational school with a faith-based setting caters to students from year 7 to 12. They strive to create a school environment that encourages a growth mindset, nurturing a love of learning for life, and providing learning that challenges and motivates. They are looking for a Dance and Humanities Teacher who is a dynamic educator, operates well within a team and is committed to creating the best learning environment for their students.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have QCT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start in term 2.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Brisbane, Queensland
- PositionDance and Humanities Teacher
- Type of work Secondary