Drama Teacher – Immediate start!
- Based in Brisbane.
- Drama Teacher
- Term 2 start.
- Full time
- Faith-based independent school caters to year 4 to 12 students.
About the school
This independent faithed-based school caters to year 4 to 12 students. The school prides itself in providing a diverse curriculum that balances innovation with tradition. The educational environment challenges and inspires each child to achieve their personal potential in spiritual, academic, emotional, ethical, social, and physical dimensions. They are looking for a Drama Teacher who is innovative, motivates their students and is responsible.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have QCT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start immediately.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today!
- Location Brisbane, Queensland
- PositionDrama Teacher
- Type of work Secondary