English and Humanities Teacher– Start in term 3!
- Based in Brisbane
- English and Humanities Teacher
- Term 3,2023 start.
- Independent school caters to P-12 students.
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This independent co-educational school caters to Prep to Year 12 students. Their students belong to a vibrant and inclusive community which fosters a genuine love of learning through an innovative and dynamic curriculum, complemented by an extensive cocurricular program designed to extend learning beyond the traditional classroom. As a college, they are committed to support all staff through their own professional development journey. They are looking for a English and Humanities Teacher who stives to be a positive role model and is actively involved with partnerships made between home and school to support lifelong learning.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have QCT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start in term 3.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today!
- Location Brisbane, Queensland
- PositionEnglish and Humanities Teacher
- Type of work Secondary