Inclusive Practice Case Manager– Start in term 2!
- Based in Brisbane.
- Inclusive Practice Case Manager
- Full time
- Independent school that caters to year 4 to 12 students
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This independent faithed-based school caters to year 4 to 12 students. The school prides itself in providing a diverse curriculum that balances innovation with tradition. The educational environment challenges and inspires each child to achieve their personal potential in spiritual, academic, emotional, ethical, social, and physical dimensions. They are looking for a Inclusive Practice Case Manager who is innovative, motivates their students and is responsible.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Have experience working with Special Needs Education.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have QCT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start in term 2.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today!
- Location Brisbane, Queensland
- PositionInclusive Practice Case Manager
- Type of work Special Needs Education