Legal Studies Teacher – Start now!
- Based in the South of Brisbane
- Legal Studies Teacher
- Independent school, P-12 setting.
- Part-time ( Fixed term contract )
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This independent school caters to Prep through Year 12 Students. The school provides a comprehensive, balanced educational environment that prioritizes the importance of academic excellence as well as psychological, physical, and spiritual wellbeing. They are looking for a legal studies teacher who embrace the School’s Strategic Intent, and who support the open-minded and inclusive environment they are committed to maintaining.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have QCT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start now.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Brisbane
- PositionLegal Studies Teacher
- Type of work Secondary
- Contract/position start date03/02/2023