Looking for a Science and Supervision Teacher!
Prospero teaching is excited to be working alongside and Independent School in Brisbane. They are currently looking for a part time Year 7-9 Science Teacher who is interested in also taking on the role of a Senior Supervision Teacher which will be equivalent to a full-time role. Alternatively, the successful applicant can choose to take on just part time science which equates to 0.55 FTE. This role will commence at the beginning of Term 3 and conclude at the end of term (7/12/22).
The school provides students with a balanced educational environment which ensures to recognise the importance of academic excellence, psychological, physical, and spiritual wellbeing. They ensure that all students are provided with a variety of opportunities that allows students explore their interest and develop their talents.
What they are looking for:
- Year 7-9 Science Teacher and Senior Supervision Teacher (Contract for two terms)
- Option for part time Science Teacher or Full time load as Science and Supervision Teacher
- Term 3 start
- Interviews to take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be able to provide your teaching registration
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for both graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
If you are looking for a science and supervision teaching position and would like to be considered for the above role, then please send through your CV to Prospero Teaching and we will get in touch with you shortly.
- Location Brisbane
- PositionScience and Supervision Teacher
- Type of work Secondary
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)2_terms